Copy & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Christmas Decorations

 We put up the christmas decorations this week-end. I love christmas and all the decorations......
 Here are the kids putting the decorations on the tree....

thanks to Rose Alex was able to put up the nativity scene that his mom used to put up.
 Here is Mr. Grinch himself helping us.....
 Here is the christmas tree all done up....
 This year we added lights to the top of the cabinets I will try to get a good picture at night as it looks really nice..
My little tree by the front door
 This is a glass tree with lights that we got last year in florida. The picture isn't the best but it is very pretty in the buffet

Finally here is the fireplace....My favorite place with the stockings that my grandma knitted for us....

2 comments:

Florance Family said...

Great decorations. Did Rose find the nativity scene while she was in MI?

Cerebral Paul Z said...

Yes, more background is needed on that nativity scene.