Copy & Paste This Code:

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My trip to Florida

 Every year i go to my  parents place in Florida by myself. This year I went down for a week to their new place in Sarasota. Erica and I got pedicures before I left.
 We are at "happy hour" and that is myself and Pat Tuttle.
 My dad


mom and Pat and I went golfing along with Carol and a few other of my mom's friends. We had a lot of fun...
 I decided to make dinner for mom,dad and grandma. I made salsibury steak with rice mixed vegetables and bread.
 Here is a picture of the dinner. It was very good....
 Here is grandma and my mom
 This is a 3 generation picture. Grandma L and mom and me...
 We decided to take self portraits so here is mom....
 Me.....
 Grandma....
 Dad...
Mom and I went to St Armend circle for a day of shopping...
 I like this statue. It is a picture of a soldier and a nurse down by St Arman Circle.
 Just hanging out during "happy hour" amongst friends


Mom and Dad took me to a great mexican restaurant...
 A toast to you!!
 Our day at the beach on Marko Island...
 Mom and I catching the some rays...
 The new sign at my parents place......
 mom and I ...
 Dad and I....
 My uncle Larry visiting
 Uncle Larry and I...
 Grandma and I...

No comments: